It makes a difference what you believe
We firmly believe and preach the following:
- The inspiration and absolute authority of the Scriptures (2 Timothy 3: 16; 2 Peter 1:20,21).
- The Genesis account of creation by the direct act of God, without evolutionary process (Genesis 1; John 1:3).
- The incarnation, virgin birth, and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:30; Matthew 1:18-25).
- The bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:12-20).
- Salvation by grace through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ shed at Calvary for the sins of mankind (Ephesians 2:8,9; Hebrews 9:22).
- A literal hell, as a place of eternal torment and separation from God, for those who reject the atoning of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:8; Matthew 10:28).
- The Holy Spirit takes up residence in the believer at the new birth and is sent by Christ from the Father. His ministry is to guide the believer to truth of Scripture and to enable the believer to know the mind of Christ to the glory of God the Father (John 14:16,17,26; 15:26; 16:7-14).
- Biblical separation from all ecclesiastical apostasy, progressivism, and the unscriptural charismatic movement (1 Timothy 4:1-2; 2 Corinthians 6:14; 1 John 2:15-17).
- Biblical separation from all forms of worldliness in attitude, action, and appearance in order to be an example of the believer (1 Timothy 4:12; 2 Timothy 2:19).
- The God ordained ministry of the local church as the center of all Christian activity including: evangelism, education, fellowship, worship and service (Deuteronomy 6:4-7; Hebrews 10:23-25; 1 Timothy 3:15).
- Every believer should identify with Christ in the act of the baptism (immersion in water), setting forth the Lord\’s death, burial, and resurrection and should identify with a Bible-believing local church (Romans 6:1-6; Acts 2:41-47).
- The pre-millennial, pre-tribulation rapture of all believers (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18).
*Remember, it does make a difference what you believe!